Monday, June 11, 2007

Oh God.....not again!


Just when I felt that things were going right, falling back into the "right" places...my demons have striked again....and like always...I am doubtful,confused and choked up!!

The uncertainties, the dilemmas and the questions floating around me...are so suffocating that I wish, If I could just tear apart the false shell of calmness around me...and run away where no one can reach me...!!

And right now the last thing I want is to get judged by anyone...and at the same time I wonder when will I finally settle down with myself...

6 comments:

Kishu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kishu said...

Do whatever you feel is right buddy. No one is completely certain about what they do. Everyone have their own dilemmas and uncertainties in life. In fact, life wouldn't be exciting and challenging without them. So, keep following your heart and ALL THE BEST !!

Last Man Standing said...

Best thing a person can do is to think rationally and go ahead with things. I know rest of things just fall in place.
Take care and :)

Moon Shadow said...

oh my god! such serious stuff!! whats happeneing in life these days?? i hope everything is well :)

Rocky said...

well ur stuff looks somewhat similar to mine..I can take those couple of previous comments for myself...sorry need it, thanks and nice meeting u

stkl said...

Everything starts with ourselves, and it is in our decisions that we are important. When we give a controlled impression of composure, others will not see the sorrow in our smiles or the sadness in our laughter, and for that, they can never judge our lives from what we choose to do. Whatever decisions you have to make, I think you are someone who will never settle for any less than you can be... and that can only be a good thing.