Tuesday, July 14, 2009

the whispering solitude

2 am in the morning..a bit restless...sleepy but not too much..< slept the whole day>...thoughts scattered...but at peace...a smile...but need some air...and a need to pen down something.......



..whenever it arrives to give me company...
i experience this epiphany...

a magical moment to reminisce... all the faces
so close and so familiar...i wish to embrace

and with each...a pain lingers...
...then it whispers ....

in my soul...that i should let it ease
...loosen the grip and let it cease

i close my eyes and give in to the rescue...
when it arrives...my whispering solitude...

6 comments:

Shilpa Makineni said...

well...what shud I say...there is some magic in that pen u used ... very well written.

Jatin Belani said...

Excellent work, and I would like to add something to the theme from where you left:

With the insight of my solitude......
..I free myself of my inaptitude...
I need no currents of fortune......
Just dance to these whispering tunes....

abcdefgh said...

Pretty awesome, Ms. Ethereal :)

2 baje kaafi ache khayal aate hai aapko.

PS: sorry for the late comment. but der aaye doorust aaye :P

etherealspace said...

Shilpa: you are a sweetheart as always..:)

Jaat: excellent reply...u must give up sketching n start writing!!

Rahul: Thanks! I have been waiting for a post from your end?..

In search of...... said...

It's amazing!!! Keep writing...

etherealspace said...

hello ms/mr. confused...welcome to the blog!...:)